March DataPortability Project report

Elias Bizannes

Apr 1, 2008, 3:32:20 AM4/1/08
to dataportability...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilityac...@googlegroups.com, dataportability...@googlegroups.com, dataportabili...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
Message from Mary Trigiani (for some reason, her e-mails are bouncing,
so I am posting this for her)

-----------------

Hi everyone -- we're collecting content and submissions for the
monthly report. Please go to the wiki --
http://wiki.dataportability.org/x/5woR -- to contribute any content.
Make sure to add your name at the end of the bullet, in the spot
indicated.

Also, if you have any format suggestions, please add them to the wiki.

After April 3, we'll close content contributions for the purpose of
editing and finalizing. If something occurs to you after we release
the report, it would be great if you could include any updates or
comments in the "add a comment" section at the bottom.

Mary

--
Elias Bizannes
http://liako.biz