DataPortability News Feed

Chris Saad

Nov 27, 2007, 6:02:12 PM11/27/07
to DataPortability
Hi guys - There is a growing subscriber count to the DataPortability
feed.

Right now it is just a google blog search for references to
dataportability or any of the standards.

I am thinking I am going to change it to include only the feeds from
members of the workgroup and looking for references to
'DataPortability'.

Can you please:

1. Paste your preferred RSS feeds in this thread
2. Make sure you tag/mention DataPortability for any relevant posts to
include it into the combined feed.

Thanks Elias for bringing this up with me to remind me.

Any concerns with this?

Chris

Mike Reynolds

Nov 28, 2007, 9:44:32 PM11/28/07
to DataPortability
Hopefully this one won't be too spammy:
http://del.icio.us/rss/tag/dataportability

Chris Saad

Jan 7, 2008, 8:22:09 AM1/7/08
to DataPortability Workgroup
Please let me know if anyone wants to add their feed to the combined
feed (whereby all posts you make tagged as 'dataportbaility' will be
sent to subscribers).

Cheers,

Chris

Elias Bizannes

Jan 7, 2008, 11:41:20 AM1/7/08
to DataPortability Workgroup
Maybe to mantain quality control, we simply scan for good posts, and
add them manually?

Chris Saad

Jan 7, 2008, 9:52:55 PM1/7/08
to DataPortability Workgroup
I am actually doing that already - Just want to let the workgroup know
the option is there.

Cheers,

Chris