The DataPortability Monthly status report #1

Elias Bizannes

Jan 28, 2008, 7:03:12 AM1/28/08
to DataPortability.Action.Steering, datapor...@googlegroups.com, dataportability...@googlegroups.com, dataportabili...@googlegroups.com, dataportabi...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilityac...@googlegroups.com
In line with the Evanglists Action Group's responsibilities, I've
created our first draft report for public consumption, to be shared
about our progress.

Many thanks to the editing by Chris Saad, Marjolein Hoeskstra, and
Jacob Chapel who contributed via the Evangelists skype chat room, and
expanded from my original report.

Once this is accepted by the Steering group, it will be distributed
publicly as an official record.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/dataportabilityactionevangelism/web/the-dataportability-report-january-2008