See you tonight, 6pm at PariSoMa in S.F.

Phil Wolff

Nov 11, 2010, 5:51:20 PM11/11/10
to DataPortabili...@meetup.com, dataportabi...@googlegroups.com, dataporta...@googlegroups.com, dataportab...@googlegroups.com, dataportability-...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, dataportabili...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to Mary Trigiani and Rai for the great working session last week. We brainstormed and prioritized a good deal of the workplan for the rest of this quarter.

At lot for us to work on this month.

  • We'll test our improvements to the PortabilityPolicy.org site by drafting a lite policy for a working web site in 10 minutes or less
  • We'll also test by drafting a full policy in 60 minutes or less. Or not. One of us will play CTO, one CEO, one CMO, one corporate Counsel.
  • Candidates for DataPortability Project offices (chair, vice chair, treasurer, secretary, director) will have 30 seconds to share their 2011 vision. We'll share their remarks with the list. (as if won't be thoroughly tired of US politicking by November 2nd)
  • We'll follow up on news from the November 4th Internet Identity Workshop
  • We'll status our other projects and team action items

As always, we take time for newbies and are eager to hear about your data portability hopes and concerns.

  • Come to the PariSoMa Loft from 6-8pm. Thanks to the good folks there for hosting us. Feel free to kick in a few euros to their snack fund.
  • Hold 9 December 2010 for our next meetup
  • I'm working to see if we should add a Ustream or Justin.tv video stream out of the room or a Skype multiparty video conference (you'll need Windows for that)
  • RSVP and be sure to answer the question of the month: Why would your employer's site NOT show a data portability policy?

Bring a friend. See you there and Second Thursdays after.

1436 Howard St
San Francisco, CA 94103
415-626-6406

- Phil Wolff, skype:evanwolf?chat, pwo...@dijest.com, +1-510-316-9773