Re: [DP.AG.Steering] DataPortability Project's Steering nominations 2011

Drummond Reed

Dec 11, 2010, 5:25:33 PM12/11/10
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, dataportab...@googlegroups.com, Elias Bizannes
Thanks, Elias. I am volunteering to serve on the Steering Group for the calendar year 2011.

Best,

=Drummond
==================
Drummond Reed
Co-Chair, OASIS XRI and XDI Technical Committees
http://xri.net/=drummond.reed

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Elias Bizannes <elias.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
A reminder that candidates for the 2011 Steering Group have been open
since Thursday. You will have until the 15th to nominate yourself or
another person for the Steering Group. Only active members of the
plenary can nominate or be nominated.

The following people are considered active members and therefore are
eligible to be members of Steering. They also are eligible to nominate
another active member or vote if an election occurs. (Note: you can
still be a member of the plenary, but you have missed the deadline for
the Steering Group 2011 nomination process.)

Jim Caruso
Titus Fortner
Christian Scholz
Fearghas McKay
Daniela Barbosa
Phil Wolff
Dan Brickley
Steven Greenberg
Willem Kossen
Drummond Reed
Steve Repetti
Brady Brim-DeForest
Nate Benes
Steve Williams
J. Trent Adams
Rudy X. Desjardins
Rai Pratibha
Elias Bizannes

*Please submit nominations to dataportab...@googlegroups.com by
the 15h December.* Please cc me in case your message bounces.

An election will be called if more than 12 nominations are submitted
in that period, in which I will send another message informing conduct
for the election and the process.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Dec 12, 2010, 11:29:20 AM12/12/10
to dataportab...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, Elias Bizannes
Elias et. al.

I'd like to volunteer to server on the steering committee for the 2011 calendar year.

Nate Benes

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DataPortability.General.Vote" group.