I would like to be a voting member

1 view

Tom

Nov 23, 2009, 11:42:44 AM11/23/09
to DataPortability.General.Vote, tba...@tbaker.de
Dear all,

I would like to be a voting member of the plenary. I have been
involved with Dublin Core Metadata Initiative since 1996 (currently as
a member of the executive). I am also co-chair of W3C Semantic Web
Deployment Working Group. I have worked in the research and library
worlds and recently relocated to Washington DC. Like Dan, I would
like to find better ways to connect DCMI and W3C activities with those
of this group.

Tom

Daniel Appelquist

Nov 23, 2009, 12:52:45 PM11/23/09
to DataPortability.General.Vote
Hi - I am new to this forum, but I work with Dan Brickley in co-
chairing the W3C Social Web Incubator Group. I also lead an research
program in Vodafone R&D around the future of social media. I have a
strong interest in this topic both personally and professionally.