Data Portability Elections!

1 view

Steve Repetti

Jan 26, 2012, 12:46:24 AM1/26/12
to DataPortability.General
Recently, the DataPortability organization requested pursuant to its
bylaws reaffirmation of participation in the DataPortability Plenary.
As a result of that request, the following individuals responded in
the affirmative:

Dan Brickley, Steve Greenberg, Drummond Reed, Elias Bizannes, Phil
Wolfe, Brady Brim-DeForest, Steve Williams, Pratibha Rai, Willem
Kossen, Navarr Barnier, Allyson Kapin, Jim Caruso, Fearghas McKay,
Matthias Pfefferle, Steve Repetti

Thank you to those individuals listed above and to all the others that
have helped over the last year, and even though your name may not be
listed we welcome your participation in the Data Portability movement.

In accordance with our bylaws, we will be holding open elections to
elect members to the Data Portability Steering Committee starting on
February 8th and continuing through February 15th. Plenary members
interested in participating in the Steering Committee must express
their intent via the Data Portability public mailing list no later
than February 8th. A brief introduction and overall feelings regarding
Data Portability is recommended.

Thanks again for everyone’s support and we look forward to an exciting
2012!

Regards,

--Steve Repetti
2011 DPP Chair