Steering Group 2011

Elias Bizannes

Dec 30, 2010, 12:37:56 AM12/30/10
to dataportability...@googlegroups.com, DataPortability.General, DataPortability.Action.Steering
Per the recent electoral process, the following have been determined to be the members of the 2011 Steering Group:
- Brady Brim-DeForest
- Daniela Barbosa
- Drummond Reed
- Elias Bizannes
- Nate Benes
- Steve Repetti

The first meeting for the Steering Group has been tentatively set for Wednesday 5th January at 11pm UTC (3pm Pacific/6pm EST).
The dial in number will be +1-201-793-9022 and the  Participant Access Code 1719146

Officers, meeting schedule, and initial planning will be determined at that meeting. Quite a few new initiatives, a different strategy, and a change to our operating procedures we're discussed at today's Steering meeting -- all meetings are open to the public and we welcome your attendance at the next meeting, which will set the course for 2011.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com

Drummond Reed

Feb 8, 2012, 1:52:57 PM2/8/12
to dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com, dataportability...@googlegroups.com, DataPortability.General
Per the bylaws, this is notice that I am volunteering to serve on the Data Portability Steering Committee for 2012.

Best,

=Drummond Reed

Phil Wolff

Feb 9, 2012, 1:11:27 PM2/9/12
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Drummond Reed <drummo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Per the bylaws, this is notice that I am volunteering to serve on the Data Portability Steering Committee for 2012.

Me too.

Phil Wolff
managing editor, Skype Journal
http://SkypeJournal.com