Communications Request

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

alisa leonard

未读,
2010年11月15日 16:18:472010/11/15
收件人 DataPortability.General
Hi all,

As a request to Steering, the Communications Group would love to see the DataPortability blog resolve as the homepage for dataportability.org, as this will have fresher content and direct users to our current POVs on things.

Thank you,

Alisa

--
Alisa Leonard
Communications Chair

The Web is Social Dot Com
www.thewebissocial.com
@alisamleo
www.linkedin.com/in/alisamleo

Elias Bizannes

未读,
2010年11月23日 00:50:572010/11/23
收件人 dataportabi...@googlegroups.com
Request has been noted.  Steering missed it's meeting last week but we'll be discussing this on Wednesday. All are welcome. It will be on at 4pm UTC

Sent by my iPhone
For additional information, please visit:
http://www.dataportability.org/
回复全部
回复作者
转发