DataPortability Membership Re-affirmation

Steve Repetti

Dec 28, 2011, 11:40:28 AM12/28/11
to DataPortability.General
IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

Lots of exciting things have happened in the world of Data Portability
over the last year and there is much more coming up.

But first, please take a moment to reaffirm your membership in the
Data Portability organization – it fast, simple, and free!

Something like: “I, {your_name_here} wish to be/remain a member of the
Data Portability organization and affirm my right to vote in upcoming
elections” is perfect.

POST YOUR INTENTION TO BE A MEMBER OF THE PLENARY AND THE UPCOMING
ELECTION FOR 2012:
http://groups.google.com/group/dataportability-vote

(NOTE: The PLENARY is DataPortability’s “General Assembly”, which is
the governing body that votes and makes decision on behalf of the
overall DataPortability community. Anyone can be a member provided
they state their intent via the above link.)

The details of our governance model is located here:
http://wiki.dataportability.org/x/OIAt

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in our public
community forum: http://groups.google.com/group/dataportability-public

Regards,

Steve Repetti
2011 Chairperson, DataPortability Project

Navarr Barnier

Dec 28, 2011, 12:09:18 PM12/28/11
to dataportabi...@googlegroups.com
I, Navarr Barnier wish to remain a member of the Data Portability organization and affirm my right to vote in upcoming elections
-----
Navarr T. Barnier
m...@navarr.me
For additional information, please visit:
http://www.dataportability.org/

Olivier Berger

Jan 3, 2012, 5:02:45 AM1/3/12
to Steve Repetti, DataPortability.General
Hi.

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:40:28 -0800 (PST), Steve Repetti <st...@steverepetti.com> wrote:
> IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!
>
> Lots of exciting things have happened in the world of Data Portability

> over the last year ...

Maybe I missed these...

Would it be possible to have a recap of DP things in 2011 on that list
(unless I'm wrong with the topic of the list), which would be quite
interesting to read IMHO (more than reaffirmations, etc.).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER