Vote for Me! Campaign to Elect Phil Wolff for The DataPortability Project Steering Committee

Phil Wolff

Feb 8, 2011, 4:12:09 PM2/8/11
to dataportabi...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Thanks for participating in our mid-term election. If elected, I promise to advocate forcefully for your power over your data. I'd advocate even if not elected, so being elected to serve as a DPP director would be quite nice. I think I get a sticker and email reminders about fifty conference calls a year.

Previous service: I've been a Project director for two years, was part of the Portability Policy editorial team, and spoke at several conferences about data portability principles and technology.

This year: We're ready to revisit our model portability policy language, clarifying and expanding its scope. We're also ready to engage with news media and thought leaders on our core data portability values.

Ping me if you'd like to say hi or ask any me anything .And I'd appreciate your support.