Please do deb packages for DataparkSearch Engine

Peter Flochman

May 7, 2017, 8:25:33 AM5/7/17
to DataparkSearch Engine
Please do actual Debian deb packages for DataparkSearch Engine and PostgreSQL. The actual deb package is from 2015 year.

I would like to upgrade.

I tried to compile new source pacages 2016 and 2015 and got an compiling error. I used gcc compiler.

Only source from 2014 I succesfuly compiled with gcc.

I have Debian Jessie Linux.

Thanks.

Maxim Zakharov

May 8, 2017, 11:37:19 AM5/8/17
to DataparkSearch Engine
Hi Peter,

Could you please provide error output when you trying to compile source packages?

Currently I do not have Debian Linux in access, thus please find deb package created on Ubuntu 16.10 attached.
Let me know if it works for you.

Maxim

dpsearch_4.54-2017-05-09-1_amd64.deb

Peter Flochman

May 8, 2017, 1:15:55 PM5/8/17
to DataparkSearch Engine

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 5:37:19 PM UTC+2, Maxime wrote:
Hi Peter,

Could you please provide error output when you trying to compile source packages?

Currently I do not have Debian Linux in access, thus please find deb package created on Ubuntu 16.10 attached.
Let me know if it works for you.

Maxim

Thanks.

On fresh Debian Jessie I did this:

#apt-get update

#apt-get install mysql-server mysql-client libssl-dev libmysqlclient-dev zlib1g-dev
#apt-get install gcc make libc-ares2

#tar -xf dpserach-4.54-2016-12-03.tar.bz2

#cd dp*

#./install.pl

after detecting MySQL and answering of all questions I got this error:

checking whether  compiler accepts "-mcmodel=medium"...no
configure: error: gcc compiler option -mcmodel=medium is not avaiable

- I tried to install your new deb package

 #dpk -i dpesearch_4.54-2017-05-09-1_amd64.deb

it wanted additional libs which I installed but only one I can not install.

In Debian Jessie I can not install "libreadline7", so I was unsuccessful.

Maxim Zakharov

May 14, 2017, 7:02:57 PM5/14/17
to DataparkSearch Engine
Hi Peter,

Please try attached package built on Debian wheezy.

Maxim

dpsearch_4.54-2017-05-09-1_amd64.deb

Peter Flochman

May 15, 2017, 1:12:07 PM5/15/17
to DataparkSearch Engine

Hi Maxime,

thank you very much for your effort.

I tried install this new deb package on Debian Jessie and was successfull. No problems with install.  I do not have Debian Whezzy, and I think that it has no sense to test it on whezzy, because Debian Stretch comming and for production is whezzy off etc.

Well, I have no problems with install but when I tried index some sites I can not search them.

There is no error shown. Indexed sites are in PostgreSQL databese only when I call search.cgi sript and try to serach something no result is given.

I configured the PostgreSQL parameters and LocalCharset both in search.htm and indexer.conf .

Where shoul be problem?

Thanks.