Debian Jessie - Invalid DBAddr: mysql://user:password@localhost/search/?dbmode=cache

Peter Flochman

Mar 5, 2016, 6:21:14 AM3/5/16
to DataparkSearch Engine
Hi,

I am installing DtataparkSearch  Engine on Debian Jessie from deb pack dpsearch_4.54-2015-07-06-1_amd64.deb from your code archive  after that I install zlib1g-dev and libmysqlclient-dev. I also created mysql database "search".

When I configure indexer.conf to  DBAddr:  mysql://user:password@localhost/search/?dbmode=cache and configured Server option to som server I started with :

indexer - Ecreate

but error occured:

indexer.conf:68  Invalid DBAddr:  mysql://user:password@localhost/search/?dbmode=cache

Where should be error or mistake?
Shell I install some additional pacage?

Thank you.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Peter Flochman

Mar 5, 2016, 6:28:53 AM3/5/16
to DataparkSearch Engine
I installed zlib1g-dev and libmysqlclient-dev. before installation of deb pack  dpsearch_4.54-2015-07-06-1_amd64.deb

It was bad writen in my previous post.

Maxim Zakharov

Mar 6, 2016, 8:39:45 AM3/6/16
to DataparkSearch Engine
Hi Peter,

this package has been built with PostgreSQL support only, thus dpsearch from it doesn't accept mysql in configuration.
You may built dpsearch with mysql support from sources specifying --with-mysql command line option to configure script.

Best regards,
Maxim Zakharov

Peter Flochman

Mar 6, 2016, 8:51:56 AM3/6/16
to DataparkSearch Engine
Thanks for reply. This is what I needed to know. I will try to compile DataPark Search from sources.