Query About Building a Small (Probably Tiny) Search Engine using DP Software for World Wide Web

Azeez

Sep 20, 2015, 9:49:20 AM9/20/15
to DataparkSearch Engine
Hi there..,

I basically got this doubt, I've gone through your manuals about installing and all that

what I understand is, to install DP I need a Linux Flavor., But what my doubt is

1. Can I use Cygwin which is a fork of unix shell to windows instead of Linux OS ?

________

Another part of the Question is..

I own a website domain in www.godaddy.com

[ which is basically a domain register and web hosting Company ].

I uploaded  wordpress blogging software to my Linux hosting control panel and running my site

what my question is..

Like the way I uploaded wordpress software to my public_html, Is it possible to upload

DP software to my Linux control panel and build a small (probably tiny) search engine

for the world wide web using my domain name.

if yes, pls throw some light on " how to do " procedure..

If you have any doubts about the question, pls let me know I'm here to clarify it

Thanks
  Greetings
    so long
      Azeez

Azeez

Sep 20, 2015, 9:52:07 AM9/20/15
to DataparkSearch Engine
Most Probably give me idea at least, for sample

how to build search engine for wikipedia site