GTFS Issue: 86 Elmvale does not include Hurdman head sign

ja...@thetransitapp.com

Apr 19, 2017, 5:13:32 PM4/19/17
to Open Data Ottawa
I have noticed that although the 86 Elmvale is supposed to have a headsign of 86 Hurdman for roughly 1/2 of the trips (the ones stop at that station). It does not pop up in the GTFS, does anyone know who I contact at the OCT or what to do about this issue?

Thank you!
Message has been deleted

Cyrus Kafai Wu

Apr 21, 2017, 7:02:21 PM4/21/17
to Open Data Ottawa
I've been experiencing the same issue with all the routes including 94 Fallowfield vs 94 Millenium, etc, etc. 86 Hurdman vs 86 Elmvale, 129 Hurdman vs 129 Blair, etc, etc etc for the past 3 years.

As a temporary fix (for the past 3 years), I've taken the liberty of manually adjusting them: http://ottTransit.ca by looking at their last stop.

If you'd like to contact OC Transpo, this is their email: ocope...@ottawa.ca

James Powell

Apr 25, 2017, 9:27:54 AM4/25/17