Problem with data from GetRouteSummaryForStop

George Couch

Jan 12, 2016, 12:18:23 AM1/12/16
to Open Data Ottawa
Hi,

  There appears to be a problem with the data returned from https://api.octranspo1.com/v1.2/GetRouteSummaryForStop .
When I attempt to retrieve the data for stop #3060 (lebreton flats), it does not return the full list of buses at that stop number.
For example, if I use (I have omitted my appleID and apiKey):
curl -d "appID={appID}&apiKey={apiKey}&stopNo=3060" https://api.octranspo1.com/v1.2/GetRouteSummaryForStop

I get the bus routes 60-750 but it is missing many buses routes such as 22, 24, 31, 35, etc.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a way around it? Is there some way I can specify 3060-1A vs. 3060-1B?

Thanks!
George

Cyrus Kafai Wu

Jan 12, 2016, 7:10:59 PM1/12/16
to Open Data Ottawa
22,24,31,35 don't stop at Bayview or 3060 at all.

George

Jan 12, 2016, 9:01:54 PM1/12/16
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Oh, you're right! I guess I got the Bayview and Lebreton stops mixed up.

Thanks for the clarification.  :)

George