How to set up an index in a table

Kym Kovan

Aug 18, 2011, 7:23:49 AM8/18/11
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have been entertaining myself rewriting some code to use DataMgr that
has a lot of automatic table creation so DataMgr is perfect for the
task. I have run into a bump though as I am not sure how to create
indexes for various fields in the tables that are being created by
loadXML(). Can you use DataMgr for that or so I have to revert to
straight SQL for each database type?

--

Yours,

Kym

Steve Bryant

Aug 18, 2011, 4:19:29 PM8/18/11
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Kym,

Version 2.5 (why haven't I made that gold yet?...) can do that.
http://www.bryantwebconsulting.com/docs/datamgr/indexes.cfm?version=2.5

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Thanks,

Steve

Kym Kovan

Aug 18, 2011, 7:21:54 PM8/18/11
to dat...@googlegroups.com
On 19/08/2011 06:19, Steve Bryant wrote:
> Kym,
>
> Version 2.5 (why haven't I made that gold yet?...) can do that.
> http://www.bryantwebconsulting.com/docs/datamgr/indexes.cfm?version=2.5

Oh silly me. I am using 2.5, but was looking at the 2.2 docs! duh! :-)

> Let me know if you have any trouble.

I'll give it a try and report back.

--
Yours,