derby clob problem (with solution)

Matt Jones

Jan 1, 2011, 6:02:28 PM1/1/11
to DataMgr
I am using ColdFusion 9.0.1 with derby, DataMgr 2.2.0.3 (Build 152) of
derby adapter.

was not working with fields defined as longvarchar (which resulted in
clob) - the fields were created, but other actions didn't work

in the function getCFDataType, clob types were not explicitly
accounted for, so changing line 219 from
<cfcase value="text,clob"><cfset result = "CF_SQL_LONGVARCHAR"></
cfcase>

caused selects and updates to both begin to behave as expected

Steve Bryant

Jan 2, 2011, 9:59:58 PM1/2/11
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Matt,

Thanks for the information. I have applied that fix locally and I will
roll it out in the next build of DataMgr.

Happy new year!

Steve