Offline Documentation Set

Bilal S

Nov 22, 2013, 2:19:44 PM11/22/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Is there a place that has the documentation like:
E.g. as pdf or zip?

Thanks,
Bilal

Steve Bryant

Nov 25, 2013, 5:00:42 PM11/25/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Bilal,

Nope, sorry. I could look into making it downloadable as a PDF if you like. I don't imagine it should be that hard. Might take me a few days to get around to it though.

I tend to avoid that just because the downloaded documentation could get out of date. I would certainly think it is possible though.

Is that something that would be important to you?

Thanks,

Steve

Bilal S

Nov 25, 2013, 5:16:13 PM11/25/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Steve,
thanks for taking time to follow up.
I was planning on doing some stuff while flying so it would have been great to have this available.
I also do think it would be sufficient if you zipped the cfm files as they are.
Cheers,
Bilal

Gerald Guido

Nov 27, 2013, 12:58:37 PM11/27/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
I thought about that as well so I went and DL'ed httrack and created a local version of the docs site

Here is the local version of the docs in all of it's glory.

You're welcome :)

HTH
G!

Bilal S