Bug with Railo 3.3.4 and 4.x

Gerald Guido

Sep 28, 2012, 12:16:38 PM9/28/12
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steve,
I am in a bit of a bind here. I brought his up before and came up with a fix but I just wanted to confirm this and that it is an actual bug with Railo before I submit it.

It seems that Railo is adding another single quote to the query rendered by Datamgr. I tried ticking on and off the preserve single quotes option in Railo (with Tomcat restarts for good measure) to no avail. It did not seem to do anything. Here is the error I got. I expanded the query code so I could get a better look at what is going on hence the extra spaces in the query.

This is on SQL server 2008 Std. 10.0.4000.0 and I got the error on two separate machines: Windows Server and Windows 7

Amy ideas on how to get around this? It is a total show stopper. As in dead in it's tracks.

Thanx
G!

Railo 4.0.1.000 Error (database)
MessageIncorrect syntax near 'tblTimeZones'.
SQL

SELECT

COLUMN_NAME AS Field,

DATA_TYPE AS Type,

CHARACTER_MAXIMUM_LENGTH AS MaxLength,

IS_NULLABLE AS AllowNulls,

ColumnProperty( Object_ID(''tblTimeZones''),COLUMN_NAME,''IsIdentity'') AS IsIdentity,

Column_Default as [Default],

NUMERIC_PRECISION AS [Precision],

NUMERIC_SCALE AS Scale

FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS

WHERE table_name = ''tblTimeZones''

ORDER BY Ordinal_Position

DatabaseName Microsoft SQL Server
DatabaseVersion10.00.4000
DriverNamejTDS Type 4 JDBC Driver for MS SQL Server and Sybase
DriverVersion1.2.5
Datasourcedb_intranet_LIVE

--
Gerald Guido
http://www.myinternetisbroken.com

Gerald Guido

Sep 28, 2012, 1:37:46 PM9/28/12
to DataMgr
Never mind. I figured it out

I added this to the loop on line 13 of DataMgr_railo_query.cfm
#preservesinglequotes(Trim(temp))#

Thanx
G!