Strange Error inserting a new record

Bill Berzinskas

Sep 27, 2010, 1:09:16 PM9/27/10
to DataMgr
I've been using DataMGR for quite some time and I love it! I've
come across a strange error that I'm stumped on..

Application Execution Exception
Error Type: DataMgr : NoSuchTable
Error Messages: The field EVENT could not be found in the
award_project table.

I'm passing in the RC Struct from coldbox, so event reflects the
querystring param for the controllers action.. So, it makes sense
that event is not in the table. I'm not trying to save that..

I'm allowing DataMGR to get the table definition from SQL, no xml..
Whats even more strange, this only happens on one particular copy of
my database. Several different clients each have their own DB...
Works fine, except on one! wieeeerd. I've done a little dumping
inside DataMGR, and the definition it came up with seems fine to me..
heellllppp...

Steve Bryant

Sep 27, 2010, 10:03:55 PM9/27/10
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

That does sound weird. What version of DataMgr are you using? Would
you mind posting the code that you are calling on DataMgr?

It also might help to know which database this is (perhaps the problem
is in some of my database-specific code).

Thanks,

Steve

Billie Blaze

Sep 28, 2010, 8:53:25 AM9/28/10
to dat...@googlegroups.com
*facepalm*.. the table was missing a PK in the db in question..