Data on stream-wise enrolment in Class 12

D J

Jul 27, 2022, 9:42:27 PM7/27/22
to datameet
Hi everyone

I am looking to collect the following data:

1. No of girls in Arts, Science, Commerce in Class 12th
2. No of boys in Arts, Science, Commerce in Class 12th

I know that this data is collected in DISE but its not made public (at least to the best of my knowledge). Is it possible to obtain this through DISE at the school level?
If not, how can I get these numbers at the district level (in case school level is hard to get)?
I am looking for a time series from 2005 to 2015.

Please suggest if RTI could be a useful option or not and if so, whom to direct.

Thanks a lot.

Dhruv

Aman Bhargava

Jul 28, 2022, 9:53:00 PM7/28/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
Any luck with this? I am interested in such data as well.

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Akshit Shah

Jul 31, 2022, 12:42:41 PM7/31/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi DJ and Aman,

I suppose you can get this data on UDISE+ dashboard <https://dashboard.udiseplus.gov.in/#/reportDashboard/sReport> at district level. In particular, check table no 4002 or 4003.

You can also get school wise grade wise data from individual school report cards, someone has to write a script to mine that. But getting the stream wise classification is difficult unless you can identify the stream from the school's name.

And I guess someone from this group has already prepared such a dataset and shared it. Kindly go through previous mail.

Warm Regards,

Akshit Shah