Bihar Panchayat Elections '21 Results Data

Aryan Srivastava

Jul 7, 2022, 10:31:26 PM7/7/22
to datameet
Hello,

A team of researchers and I are looking for data on Bihar Panchayat Elections 2021. Specifically, we hope to find data on winners and runner ups, and the number/percentage of votes they received.

If you have any leads, and/or suggestions for where we might be able to find this data, please drop a reply!

Thank you,
Aryan Srivastava

Kritarth Jha

Jul 8, 2022, 3:56:38 AM7/8/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
TCPD just came out with their Urban Local Bodies Dataset (documentation here) and have info on state/central elections updated regularly here

I'd write to them, they'd either have it or point you to the right government websites to download it from.

Hope this helps,
Kritarth

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Kritarth Jha,
University of Cambridge, MPhil Economics 2017-18
University of Cambridge, Advanced Diploma in Economics, 2016-17
IIT Kharagpur, B.Tech, Class of 2016

Zaeen de Souza

Jul 18, 2022, 6:55:49 PM7/18/22
to datameet
Not sure if you've already looked at this, but there are some results here:

http://sec.bihar.gov.in -> Panchayat elections -> `Voters Corner' -> `Know the results' / `Winning candidates'

Zaeen de Souza

Jul 18, 2022, 6:55:56 PM7/18/22
to datameet
Not sure if you have already looked at this, but there are some results here:

http://sec.bihar.gov.in -> Panchayat Election -> Voters corner -> `Know the results' / `Winning Candidates'