Election results for UP Gram Panchayats

Eduardo Campillo Betancourt

Jan 7, 2022, 4:24:14 PM1/7/22
to datameet
Hi all,

Happy New Year!

I was wondering if anyone had seen the election results for UP Gram Panchayats (either for the last election or the previous one). The main things I need are the vote shares of the winner and runner-up and their political parties. If the names of the candidates are also available then that is another plus! I found some files on the UP election authority website but they only had the name of the winning candidate and not their party. They were also in Hindi although I'm sure there's a way to translate those to English. Thank you in advance!

Best,

Eduardo