Solid waste dataset of Bangalore

Aarthi Aishwarya

Mar 12, 2021, 9:24:10 AM3/12/21
to datameet
Dear All,

I'm currently working on route optimization of solid wastes of Bengaluru.

If anyone has data related to the route (transportation data) of the vehicles carrying the waste from each ward?

Kindly share.

Arun Ganesh

Mar 14, 2021, 4:55:06 PM3/14/21
to datameet
You may want to get in touch with Ankit from Sensing Local. They have done some research on this topic in the past and may have the data you are looking for https://www.sensinglocal.in/post/zero-waste-wards https://www.sensinglocal.in/post/streamlining-bengaluru-s-dry-waste-management-system

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Aarthi Aishwarya

Mar 17, 2021, 6:57:14 PM3/17/21
to data...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for the information.

chandan mc

Jan 12, 2022, 6:31:41 PM1/12/22
to datameet
Hi,

Did you manage to get the data set for the route optimization of solid waste? If so can you please help me with the same. I am also looking for similar data.

Thanks
Chandu

NARESH AADHI

Jan 12, 2022, 11:28:13 PM1/12/22
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If some one have similar dataset do share with me please…

With Regards
Aadhi
Osmania University