District-level government expenditure on SC welfare programs

Eduardo Campillo Betancourt

Sep 22, 2021, 12:43:47 PM9/22/21
to datameet
Hi,

I am trying to get data on government budgets and/or expenditure at the district level. Especially, I am interested in the amount allocated to SC/ST welfare programs. I know similar data exists at the state level and it is what Economist Rohini Pande uses in her 2003 paper titled "Can Mandated Political Representation Provide Disadvantaged Minorities Policy Influence? Theory and Evidence from India". To illustrate what I'm looking for, I'd like to get similar data but at a level smaller than states.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,
Eduardo