Shapefiles of 2024 parliamentary constituencies

Jin Wu

Mar 21, 2024, 1:47:12 PMMar 21
to datameet
Hi everyone!

Appreciate all the great work you all have contributed to the group. Cannot say enough how helpful these questions & conversations have been.

Does anyone in this group knows whether ECI publishes shapefiles for the latest parliamentary constituencies? Have been looking at the pdf they shared for the 2024 general election and noticed some constituency boundaries seem to have changed.

Any tip on where we could possibly find it would be super helpful.

Thank you so much!
Jin

Manoj Singh

Jun 19, 2024, 5:58:52 PM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to datameet
I have been looking for the same, could you get the lastest PC shapefile?, Let me know pls.
Especially Assam PC have been modified, boundaries and names changed.
Thanks in anticipation.

Arun Ganesh

Jun 20, 2024, 11:29:38 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to data...@googlegroups.com
Here are the latest PC shapefiles from the ECI mapserver https://gist.github.com/planemad/1e2b63f6b9806970db749f19980ffd25

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Vaidya

Jun 21, 2024, 1:08:40 AM (9 days ago) Jun 21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arun,

Can you share the url for the ECI Mapserver pls?

Thanks,
Vaidya