Flow regime for Cauvery river delta

Rahul G

Jul 26, 2023, 1:38:26 PM7/26/23
to data...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Hope all are doing well!

Does anyone know how do I get Flow regime data particularly for Cauvery river.

Thanks and regards,

Rahul

Saba Mundlay

Aug 14, 2023, 3:24:43 AM8/14/23
to datameet
Hi,

You can sometimes find this information via the water resources dept. / irrigation & flood control dept. I found this via the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Center (water level info at the bottom - though not sure it's what you're looking for) http://www.ksndmc.org/Reservoir_Details.aspx/CityDashboard

There's also some flood forecast data that has water levels put together by the CWC

Saba Mundlay

Aug 14, 2023, 4:14:21 AM8/14/23
to datameet
Check this - previous DataMeet post https://groups.google.com/g/datameet/c/bxPeJBRSCVI/m/SCth2fcTCgAJ