District level Fire Accident Statistics

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Rahul Wadhwani

未讀,
2021年9月30日 上午9:59:482021/9/30
收件者:datameet
Hello Everyone,
I am Rahul, and I am working in the field of Fire Science. In one of my project, I seek to gain insight in fire incidences and its correlation with COVID-19 lockdown. Many of residential fires starts due to short-circuit, cooking gas explosion, flammable accident, etc. Delhi Fire Services provides annual data, however, I prefer a monthly breakdown of data so that we can analyse if lockdown resulted in increment/decrement of incidences or not? Similarly, NCRB provides information, how the fire ignited, unfortunately again their data are in annual nature and currently 2020 report is not published. I will be happy if anyone can assist me in this project. I am fine if it is from any district in India as long as it has few years of data so that we can conclude something. Following are the link for the information I mentioned earlier.
I hope to be hearing from you guys soon.
Regards,
Rahul
回覆所有人
回覆作者