High resolution crop yields

Azhar Hussain

Jul 12, 2021, 12:03:11 AM7/12/21
to datameet
Dear all,

I hope you are doing well.

I am working on a project in which we want to map drought/flood and crop yields at the grid level for India. I have the flood/drought rasters at 500mx500m resolution from MODIS, but I am unable to find the same or even a lower resolution raster for the crop yields. If you know of any such data existing somewhere, please let me know.

Many thanks and best regards,
---
Azhar Hussain
PhD Economics, LSE

Pradeep

Jul 17, 2021, 9:40:49 AM7/17/21
to datameet
Hi Azhar,

this is not for all of India nor for all crops, but in case you might find this useful, here is work I had come across on wheat yields in the gangetic plains. One of these is at 30m from 2001 to 2015.

regards,
Pradeep

Azhar Hussain

Jul 20, 2021, 9:34:40 AM7/20/21