water bodies data required for solving River Encroachment problem in Chennai

Kaushik Roy

Nov 29, 2022, 4:46:41 AM11/29/22
to datameet
Hi friends,

Recently I have taken up a project to deal with the huge problem of river encroachment in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/drive-begins-to-free-water-bodies-of-encroachments/articleshow/89534992.cms
. Please suggest what data we might need for this. I was thinking to start with water bodies data. If you can point me to it it would be great.

Thanks!
Roy

Arun Ganesh

Nov 29, 2022, 11:15:45 PM11/29/22