datamapper limit

JCharles Deville

Jan 16, 2014, 10:05:45 AM1/16/14
to datam...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

 We’re using datamapper for a while now and it works pretty good for what we need.

 Nevertheless, one of our projects requires to connect to a legacy database. This database has a few tables with column named ‘limit’ or ‘offset’.

I understand that these names are not properly supported. Is there a workaround ?

 Thanks for your help,

 Regards

JCDeville

Abe Voelker

Jan 16, 2014, 10:26:46 AM1/16/14
to datam...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps naming the properties something else will fix it?

property :cleverly_renamed, Integer, field: 'offset'

JCharles Deville

Jan 17, 2014, 2:20:18 AM1/17/14
to datam...@googlegroups.com

Hi,