Who Are We?

Ian Davis

Apr 21, 2010, 7:41:46 PM4/21/10
to datain...@googlegroups.com
Hi datanauts,

I was struck by David Shotton's recent email to this list where he
righty called us anonymous. I'd like to add a page at
dataincubator.org/whoarewe that lists people involved in the project.
If you want to be included, reply including your name, a URI to a
thumbnail picture, a one line bio, a link to your website and a link
to your foaf profile. Better still, just send the last one and I'll
grab the other info from there.

Ian

Ed Summers

Apr 21, 2010, 9:26:39 PM4/21/10
to datain...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 7:41 PM, Ian Davis <m...@iandavis.com> wrote:
> Better still, just send the last one and I'll grab the other info from there.

http://inkdroid.org/ehs.rdf

//Ed

PS. Great idea :-)