Data Incubator Workshop @ Linked Data Meetup London 25th Feb

1 view

Ian Davis

Feb 22, 2010, 7:28:31 PM2/22/10
to datain...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm leading a 45 minute workshop on Data Incubator at the Linked Data
meetup this Wednesday. Please come along if you can, or reply to this
message with ideas and suggestions if you can't make it. I will
attempt to take notes on the day and circulate via this list after.

http://www.meetup.com/Web-Of-Data/calendar/12317420/

See you all soon I hope

Ian

Ian Davis

Feb 22, 2010, 7:31:10 PM2/22/10
to datain...@googlegroups.com
Of course I meant 24th Feb, not 25th (I looked at the date, and added
2 days, forgetting that it's after midnight here :)

John Goodwin

Feb 23, 2010, 1:58:11 AM2/23/10
to datain...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

One idea I did have for a dataincubator site (as discussed at the Talis openday) is for a Gigography site. In other words data about bands, tours, venues/places played. For example, I was going to start doing a New Model Army one based on this excellent resource: http://www.rawmelodymen.net/nmane/tour/tour.htm. Thought it would be a nice addition to Leigh's discogs. dataincubator.

John

--

Homepage: http://www.johngoodwin.me.uk
Blog: http://johngoodwin225.wordpress.com

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams