@Inject not recognised

Mumuney Abdlquadri

Jan 24, 2014, 9:31:28 AM1/24/14
to dataf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have added these jars to my project,

cell,controller, core, websocket, ejb and ejb-wildfly

but @Inject is not recognised.

Any hints?

Regards.

Hendrik Ebbers

Jan 24, 2014, 9:36:00 AM1/24/14
to dataf...@googlegroups.com, abdlq...@googlemail.com
Do you mean that the Inject.class can not be found or is a value not injected?

Mumuney Abdlquadri

Jan 24, 2014, 9:42:37 AM1/24/14
to Hendrik Ebbers, dataf...@googlegroups.com
I am getting compilation error...

Mumuney Abdlquadri

Jan 24, 2014, 9:43:21 AM1/24/14
to Hendrik Ebbers, dataf...@googlegroups.com
error: cannot find symbol
@Inject
symbol: class Inject
location: class LoadPersonsTask

Hendrik Ebbers

Jan 24, 2014, 9:47:35 AM1/24/14
to dataf...@googlegroups.com, Hendrik Ebbers, abdlq...@googlemail.com
The annotation class should be part of javax.inject that is added in the pom.xml of the datafx-controller module. I can't check it at the moment.

Hendrik Ebbers

Jan 24, 2014, 9:49:06 AM1/24/14
to dataf...@googlegroups.com, Hendrik Ebbers, abdlq...@googlemail.com
The datafx-cell module is only needed if you some of the custom table cells that are part of the module. Normally you only need datafx-ejb and datafx-controller.

Hendrik Ebbers

Jan 24, 2014, 9:50:24 AM1/24/14
to dataf...@googlegroups.com, Hendrik Ebbers, abdlq...@googlemail.com
datafx-ejb only when you want to access a remote ejb. In this case an webcontainer specific implementation is needed. Currently we support wildfly. If you use this you need the ejb-wildfly module, too

Mumuney Abdlquadri

Jan 24, 2014, 9:58:04 AM1/24/14
to Hendrik Ebbers, dataf...@googlegroups.com
Ok I can see it in the datafx-controller module project. But for some
reason it is not in the datafx-controller jar.

Regards.

Mumuney Abdlquadri

Jan 24, 2014, 10:05:21 AM1/24/14
to Hendrik Ebbers, dataf...@googlegroups.com
Of course it wont be.

I think the challenge is I am not using maven in my project so I have
copy all external dependencies..

Regards,

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Mumuney Abdlquadri

Hendrik Ebbers

Jan 24, 2014, 10:14:41 AM1/24/14
to dataf...@googlegroups.com, Hendrik Ebbers, abdlq...@googlemail.com
Yes. In that case you need to do this by hand...