Re: [dataflow] New version of Databank

Graham Klyne

Apr 12, 2013, 6:05:40 AM4/12/13
to Anusha Ranganathan, dataflo...@googlegroups.com
My apologies that it's taking me so long to follow up on this. I had planned to
install DataStage and Databank together on an OpenStack host as part of my
testing regime, possibly leading to easy-to-spin-up cloud-hosted instantiations
of these services.

I still intend to try and do this, but it looks as if it may be further delayed
by other commitments (both work and home). I'll let you know when I can
schedule time to tackle this.

#g
--

On 22/03/2013 12:12, Anusha Ranganathan wrote:
> Hello All,
> Version 1.0.1 of databank is now available in the apt-repo with the
> following changes
> * Added functionality for Sword deposits containing zip files.
> - The zip file is unpacked and the data in manifest.rdf is munged,
> if available
>
> Regards,
> Anusha
>

> Anusha Ranganathan
>
> DAMS Software Engineer
>
> Bodleian Digital Library Systems and Services (BDLSS)
>
> The Bodleian Libraries
>
> Osney One Building,
>
> Osney Mead
>
> Oxford - OX2 0EW
>
> anusha.ra...@bodleian.ox.ac.uk << please note new email!
>
> Tel: +44 1865 2 83840

Anusha Ranganathan

Apr 16, 2013, 6:49:40 AM4/16/13
to Graham Klyne, dataflo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Graham,
Please hold off from testing. The new debian package is failing with
Ubuntu 12.04 because of upgrades to some python packages and version
clashes between libraries.

I am currently testing the Django version and looking at releasing this.
I will let you know when it's done.

Regards,
Anusha