date last_modified

toto toto

Sep 5, 2019, 9:12:25 AM9/5/19
to Datafari
Hello,

On my windows server, a file as a date of modification like 09:00, but when i indexe the file with datafari, the last_modified date is 07:00
it was a timezone to configure ?
Thanks
Mikael

Olivier Tavard

Oct 8, 2019, 5:58:21 AM10/8/19
to Datafari
Hello,

We set the timezone to GMT for all the logging configuration.
You can change it into the different configuration files. For ManifoldCF you can change it into /opt/datafari/tomcat-mcf/bin/setenvh.sh :
Modify the property : JAVA_OPTS="-Duser.timezone=UTC"
by :
JAVA_OPTS="-Duser.timezone=UTC+2"

Best regards,

Olivier

toto toto

Oct 30, 2019, 6:08:46 AM10/30/19
to Datafari

thanks for the answer.

Mikael

toto toto

Nov 6, 2019, 3:19:18 AM11/6/19
to Datafari
Hello,

I have modified the set-datafari-env.sh file in datafari/bin. (UTC+2)
Restart datafari
The date is correct now
Thanks