Windows share server 2016

toto toto

Nov 27, 2019, 3:51:41 AM11/27/19
to Datafari
Hello,

I have migrate a windows server with 2016 version, I have copy files with rights from a windows 2008 server.

When i crawl the windows 2008 share with datafari (4.2), it's OK but when i crawl the windows 2016 share, i have a message "Error: SmbException tossed: 0xC00000BB" at the end of the job
I have verified if SMB1 is active --> OK

have you meet this problem ?

Thanks for your help.

Mikael

Olivier Tavard

Nov 27, 2019, 4:49:35 AM11/27/19
to toto toto, Datafari
Hello Mikael,

What is the version of the jcifs.jar that you added in DATAFARI_SOURCE_DIR\mcf\mcf_home\connector-lib-proprietary ?

Best regards,

Olivier

toto toto

Nov 27, 2019, 10:38:18 AM11/27/19