search result by user

toto toto

Jun 13, 2019, 7:02:30 AM6/13/19
to Datafari
Hello

it is possible to affect search connector by user ?

For example, the IT users can search in the IT share connector and a user in sales service can search in the sales connector share.

Differents results for differents users

Thanks for your help.

Mikael

Romaric Pighetti

Jun 17, 2019, 4:02:17 AM6/17/19
to data...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mikael,

There is not implemented way to restrict search to a particular job / connector right now in Datafari.

The free version of Datafari does not integrated support for access rights restriction either.

However, our enterprise version (which requires a licence) includes access rights restrictions, meaning that only people having read access to a document can see it in the search results.
I feel like this what you need in this specific situation.

Do not hesitate if you have more questions.

Best regards,
Romaric

Romaric Pighetti
R&D - FranceLabs