Control number of entries in table widget

wilhel...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2019, 4:25:28 AM1/4/19
to Datafari
Hi,

is there any way to control the number of shown entries in the table widget? In my setup, all table widgets show ten entries. I thought the nbElmToDisplay parameter should enable this, but regardless if I set such a field to a number in search.js for the respective table widget or even edit Table.widget.js and change the default number of 10 to another value, I do not see any effect. Why?

wilhel...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2019, 5:53:27 AM1/4/19
to Datafari
Interestingly enough, I can control the number of entries when changing nbElmToDisplay in PagerModule.js. However, this affects _all_ widgets. I would like to affect only certain widgets.

If I comment out the default nbElmToDisply in PagerModule.js and provide respective values for the widgets in search.js, they are not recognized. There seems to be something odd with the recognition of this value in search.js.