Release of Datafari 4.4

Cedric Ulmer

Jan 22, 2020, 2:44:26 AM1/22/20
to Datafari
Hello Datafarians,

Let's kick off 2020 with a new release of Datafari, namely v4.4

As a reminder, Datafari comes in two flavors: the Community Edition, which is open source with an Apache v2 licence, and the Enterprise Edition, which is the production-ready and boosted version of the Community Edition. You can find the list of Datafari EE and CE differences on our Confluence.

The complete 4.4 list of changes is available on our github.

Here is the list of the main changes:

Enterprise Edition:
- Modular Duplicates detection

- Compatibility with Keycloak realm
- Entities detection at autocomplete
- Translator Annotator (for services such as Windows Translation)

Both Editions:
- New Tagcloud widget
- New help page
- Add German and Spanish languages text detection by default
- New top menu

As usual, we’d love to hear from you, be it to know what your use cases are, which enhancements you’d like to see, or which problems you have.
Go to the datafari download section to get your flavor of Datafari !
This conversation is locked