admin/ajax/ldapConfiguration.html will be removed from the community edition 4.2

Frédéric Fanchamps

Sep 29, 2018, 2:15:25 AM9/29/18
to Datafari
admin/ajax/ldapConfiguration.html will be removed from the community edition 4.2

Hi,
Does this warning mean that no LDAP connection will be allowed from the community edition
or that a new more advanced page will be provided?
Fred

Philippe Spinosa

Oct 1, 2018, 9:45:41 AM10/1/18
to Datafari
Interested in the answer.
I recently discovered Datafari via linuxfr.org, but I'm disappointed about the lack of LDAP connector in the CE.

cedric...@francelabs.com

Oct 1, 2018, 10:04:40 AM10/1/18
to Datafari
Hi Philippe and Frederic,

you are correct, starting from v4.2 (which is yet to come), the management of AD/LDAP will be removed from the admin UI. Note that we don't prevent users from creating the functionality by themselves, but from now on this graphical tool will be reserved for users of the Enterprise Edition. Another option for you would be to stick to v4.1 since it still has this functionality.

Regards,

Cedric

Philippe Spinosa

Oct 1, 2018, 10:07:47 AM10/1/18
to Datafari
Thanks for the answer.
I'll wait to see what we have to do to add the functionality, because I can't allow a soft to not be upgradable :)