accent in search bar

tt74...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 7:41:54 AM4/24/19
to Datafari
Hello,

I have a problem with search with accent like é è à
The result appear but when i click , i have a http 400 bad request (if i remplace é by e, it 's OK)
have you a solution ?
Thank you

Olivier Tavard

May 2, 2019, 8:23:09 AM5/2/19
to Datafari
Hi,

OK so if I am correct you say that :
- the search results are displayed correctly
- your problem is when you click on a search result, the document is not opened correctly if the url contains accentuated characters right ?
Could you precise the type of documents that you mention ie files or web pages for example ?
Even better : it would be great if you can give us an example.

Thanks,
Best regards,

Olivier

tt74...@gmail.com

May 3, 2019, 9:14:18 AM5/3/19
to Datafari

Hello,

Yes the problem is with the url that contains accentuated characters and it's just with IE11, it's OK with Firefox.

The document are office document.

Thank you for your help.

Mikael

Cedric Ulmer

Jun 5, 2019, 5:45:52 AM6/5/19
to Datafari
Hi,

sorry for answering late, but we have a fix for this bug, it will be released with the 4.3 version, due end of this month or beginning of July. If you cannot wait, you can also manually rebuild the master, the fix is in there.

Regards,

Cedric

toto toto

Jun 12, 2019, 7:29:36 AM6/12/19
to Datafari
thank for your answer, i wait 4.3 version

Mikael