MonboDB Aggregations

Peder Jakobsen

Nov 20, 2013, 11:46:29 AM11/20/13
to datab...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm very happy with cubes, I find it a simple, clean, and fully functional application that does everything I need.  However, I'm about to collaborate with some other non-Python developers, and I'm anticipating the old standard

Why not use __________________*

* (insert technology I'm familiar with here)

In this case, I suspect I will be asked why I'm not using MongoDB.  Rather than do all the work to put together a demo so I know what I'm talking about, I'm wondering if anyone here has already gone through that exercise?

Thanks,

Peder :)

Alberto Maria Angelo Paro

Nov 20, 2013, 4:28:18 PM11/20/13
to datab...@googlegroups.com
Better ElasticSearch for analytics, you can have also in memory index to fast computation.

Best regards,
Alberto Paro