I'm happy to announce future Brewery framework replacement: Bubbles
Motto: Focus on the process, not the data technology.
Here is a short presentation:
Priorities of the framework are:
* understandability of the process
* auditability of the data being processed (frequent use of metadata)
Working with data:
* keep data in their original form
* use native operations if possible
* performance provided by technology
* have options
Bubbles is performance agnostic at the low level of physical data implementation. Performance should be assured by the data technology and proper use of operations.
Core concepts that I will provide more detailed information later are:
* data objects and data stores
* operations and execution context
* processing pipelines
Summary of current operations:
There are not too many operations implemented yet, but they will come. At least basic Mongo ops are planned for 0.2.
What is your opinion?
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, let me know.
partner at Fresh Data LLC