urgent :Software Engineer (Embedded/IOT/Medical/Mobile)

1 view

Mary Asha

Jan 24, 2022, 12:38:50 PM1/24/22
to Mary Asha

Hello ,

Greeting for the day,

We have an open role with our direct client. If you are interested please share with me your update profile along with the best time to reach you. Kindly see the job description below.

Job Title:      Software Engineer (Embedded/IOT/Medical/Mobile)

Job Location:     San Diego, CA (Day one onsite role no remote)

JD:

•            Experienced personnel (around 6+ years) with Electronics/Embedded systems background and programming skills on C/C++ and/or C# and strong knowledge on OOPS concepts

•            Strong knowledge of IOT based systems & applications including mobile devices and Integration experience on WIFI, Bluetooth devices on IoT products

•            Knowledge of Client - Server architecture and Database systems and Embedded Microcontrollers like ARM/x86/AVR/PIC/ATMEL controllers.

•            Hands-on work experience and knowledge in serial data protocols and good understanding of TCP/IP protocols and Networking

•            Knowledge of device drivers, device driver APIs and DLLs usage in programming and Embedded development tools and methodologies

•            Working experience with RTOS platform for Embedded Devices

•            Able to use Source Control tools like SVN, GIT etc

•            Experience in Hardware Level Debugging and hardware schematics analysis

•            Very good documentation skills creating requirements, test-plan, proposals, reports

 Thanks & Regards,

Asha

IT Recruiter

Email: ashamary.wo...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mary-asha-04370122a/

Mary Asha

Jan 26, 2022, 9:31:51 AM1/26/22
to Mary Asha