Reg: Urgent Opening for Proxy Operations Engineer Remote!!

Mary Asha

Jan 12, 2022, 12:07:16 PMJan 12
to database_cleaner

Hello,

Greetings for the day,

We have an opening with our client for the role of Proxy Operations Engineer Remote. If you’re looking for change kindly share with me your updated profile and the best time and number to reach you.

Proxy Operations Engineer

Location: Remote

JD:

·         Ability to support highly complex explicit and transparent proxy infrastructure.

·         Current proxy experience.

·         Knowledge on both on-prem and cloud proxy infrastructure.

·         Experience on McAfee Web Gateway

·         Zscaler-ZIA knowledge.

·         Proven knowledge on PAC files, SSL inspection, URL/Content Filtering and ICAP is required.

·         Basic understanding of how Routing, Switching, Firewall, VPN, NAC, SSO and Endpoint security tools works.

·         Proactively working on proxy tickets from ServiceNow.

·         Hardware and OS upgrade/maintenance of both cloud and on-prem proxies.

·         Troubleshooting knowledge through SIEM and Wire shark Packet capture. Can work on dynamic and fast paced environment

·         Operations support.

Thanks & Regards,

Asha

IT Recruiter

Email: ashamary.wo...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mary-asha-04370122a/