Urgent requirement with BA with PAM

Mary Asha

Jan 31, 2022, 2:51:55 PM1/31/22
to Mary Asha

Hello ,

Greeting for the day,

We have an open role with our direct client. If you are interested please share with me your update profile along with the best time to reach you. Kindly see the job description below.

Role: BA with PAM

Location: Remote 100%

At present the services fall under one of the following eight (8) categories which are delivered via Identity as a Services Solutions (IDaaS):

·        Access Governance

·        Identity Administration

·        Privileged Identity

·        Access Management & Federation

·        Core Directory Services

·        Security & Risk Intelligence

·        Data Security & Loss Prevention

·        Cloud Security

Job Description:

  •  Working Experience of Privileged Access Management (PAM) controls and tools.
  • Facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges
  • Developing privileged identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans
  •  Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
  • Ability to work independently as well as part of a team

Thanks & Regards,

Asha

IT Recruiter

Email: ashamary.wo...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mary-asha-04370122a/

Mary Asha

Feb 1, 2022, 8:58:51 AM2/1/22
to Mary Asha