Applications Developer – Microsoft D365FO (EC)
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business/technical discipline is required.
· A minimum of 5+ years Dynamics AX technical design and development experience (X++, C#, SSRS and BI development).
· Candidates should have participated in a minimum of 1-2 full life cycle Dynamics AX implementations projects in a role of a Developer, Technical consultants or Technical Architect.
· Experience in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and D365 for Finance & Operations.
· Experience with Visual Studio and in .NET development.
· Experience in upgrading to the latest releases of Dynamics AX (code and data upgrade).
· Experience in complex data migration (using DIXF, third party tools, Atlas and custom development).
· Experience in complex integration development (web services, DIXF, .net custom client-server applications, knowledge of standard web services and integration protocols – oData, SOAP, JSON, REST, SSIS, T-SQL, Azure logic apps).
· Experience in performance optimization (X++ application code, troubleshooting AX components, PerfSDK, LCS Environment monitoring, SQL performance optimization).
· Experience in environment and release management (ALM, TFS, Build processes, Environment management, Installation and configuration of AX and related components).
· Experience with two or more MS Dynamics functional areas, preferably: Finance, Trade & Logistics, Projects, and other modules.
· Professional certificates or advanced degrees are desirable.