Java Full Stack Developer (Remote)

Mary Asha

Jan 20, 2022, 2:14:04 PMJan 20
to Mary Asha

Hello,

Greeting for the day,

We have an opening with our client for the Below Role. If you’re looking for change kindly share with me your updated profile and the best time and number to reach you.

Java Full-Stack Developer

Remote

Location: Atlanta, GA

Expertise in the following :

·         Angular Version (7,8,9)

·         Java

.         Micro Services

.         Backend/ Frontend exp

Thanks & Regards,

Asha

IT Recruiter

Email: ashamary.wo...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mary-asha-04370122a/

Mary Asha

Jan 21, 2022, 9:10:37 AMJan 21
to Mary Asha

Hello,

Greeting for the day,

We have an opening with our client for the Below Role. If you’re looking for change kindly share with me your updated profile and the best time and number to reach you.

Java Full-Stack Developer

Remote

Location: Atlanta, GA

Expertise in the following :